How to Make a Claim
1. Download a claim form from the list below and fill it in. Please ensure that you download the form before filling it in otherwise your changes will not be saved. If you need to know what’s covered by your policy please refer to your Policy Wording Booklet.
2. If your holiday was cancelled or cut short, there are some steps you need to take before making a travel insurance claim. Please click here to read our guide.
- Baggage Delay, Baggage and Money
- Curtailment (Cutting Short Your Trip)
- Medical Emergency and Associated Expenses
- Travel Delay, Missed Departure and Catastrophe
- Ski Equipment, Ski Hire, Ski Pack and Piste Closure
- Personal Liability, Personal Accident and Legal Expenses
3. Email your form to email@example.com, along with a photograph or scanned copy of supporting documents. Please keep hold of your original documents as we may ask you to provide them at a later date.
4. When we receive your completed claim form we will send you an acknowledgement email that includes your unique claim reference number. Please quote this reference number in any future correspondence with us.